Dear Carriers, to help make truck operations as smooth as possible, please note the following information
8:45 All Import Appointments
9:30 All Export Appointments
1. Manifesting from the same ASC Block is ideal where possible to avoid delays with containers having to be moved into a single block for your truck to collect
2. Avoid manifesting from a manual location and an ASC in one truck visit. If this is not possible, the earlier you can manifest the more opportunity the Terminal has to consolidate your containers to the same location
3. All manifests must be finalised 15 minutes prior to time zone start. If you miss this manifest cut-off time, you will need to book a new slot
4. At SICTL the details of the Truck Registration and Driver are updated on arrival at the Pre-Gate Kiosk. The Manifest PIN is the unique identifier for the containers being transacted
5. It is possible and encouraged for the Driver to add transit boxes, remove unwanted containers and change discharge/load chassis positions via the DAB Kiosk, which can be accessed via the 'CHANGE' button at the Pre-Gate
6. Incorrectly manifested trucks will result in the entire visit being marked as NON SERVICE, this includes incorrect TRAILER TYPES, container positions.
7. Please ensure your Drivers understand their container positions when accepting their Manifest upon entering the Terminal
8. Carriers who do not comply with the Terminal procedures will result in being Non Serviced. We do not permit passengers in vehicles at any time.
9. Operational Hours Sunday 2359-Thursday 1400, Friday 0600-0600 Saturday .Ad hoc Shifts will be placed on where required.
10. If you have any System issues, please capture this and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further detail please refer to the Recieval and Delivery Guide published on TAS or contact us on 1800 472 000